9.02.2004

Day 3

Well you'd think they would run out of fruitloops to parade about. Oh you'd think that my friend, but you'd be wrong.


You know, I'm feeling a little compasion coming over me. Yep, it definitely is. I'm definitely reaching out. Its a personal matter, but I will say that it involves my middle finger. And perhaps some helpful profanity.


Oh thats rich. Godammit thats a funny guy. Pink slip Bush. (chortling) Thats clever, so funny.


Now that doesn't look too odd. Some kind of dance or something going on. But here is the blub from Reuters: Protesters, member of the Axis of Eve coalition, dance during a 'MASS FLASH of protest panties' in front of Golden Sphere Sculpture in Battery Park on the third day of the Republican National Convention in New York Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2004. (AP Photo/Joe Kohen)

Mass panty flash? Who the hell comes up with this?


Congradulations honey, you are an idiot. And you were on tv. You were an idiot on tv. And thats a special kind of idiot. Sort of like prostate cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home